Tuesday, November 11, 2014

It’s the Little Things

IMG_4891

 

It’s the little things like learning how to make pie crust from scratch….

IMG_4892

that make me happy (okay, so I made the bottom crust from scratch and the top one was pre-made, but

I didn’t want to ruin the entire chicken pot pie just in case it didn’t turn out.) Next time I’ll make the

top and bottom pie crust.  Baby steps!

IMG_4905

Walking through the neighborhood with one of my dogs and finding this ginormous mushroom

thing growing on a tree…..

IMG_4909

I swear it’s as big as a dinner plate!!! Too cool!!

IMG_4910

Getting together with friends to sketch and paint and drink wine.

IMG_4912

Then going out the next day and buying MORE art supplies…..pencils, gum eraser, stamps.

I swear, I could wander around and look at art supplies for hours!!

IMG_4914

Hope your week is filled with small pleasures.

1 comment:

  1. Great sketches. You are quite the artist.
    Happy hump day ;)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!!