Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tucked Away

IMG_4922

I guess I’ve been in a fairly introspective mood rather than a sharing mood of late.

I keep trying to rug hook, but at the moment it’s just not exciting me.

I signed up for Sketchbook Skool and the semester has ended, but I still haven’t completed the lessons.

I did take some time last night to work on sketching Lonnie, for our animal sketching portion.

Well, for my first attempt, I’m fairly happy.  You can’t become really good at anything without practice,

so I will continue on and try more animal drawings (read here, drawings of my dogs)

However, I have been watching movies and reading books.

How did I make it this far in life without ever really watching “Out of Africa”…..loved it!!

I’m also making my way through the series “The Honorable Woman”…. talk about twists and turns!!

As for books….nothing heavy…I prefer light hearted….

It’s a little “The Devil Wears Prada” –ish! A fun read.

 

Oh yeah, also getting ready for Thanksgiving….the big feast!!

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!!