Sunday, November 29, 2015

Caterpillar Completion

IMG_5766

It feels so good to be completing more projects!!!

I started this project back in March…..I know, I know….it takes me forever

to complete even a smaller project these days.

IMG_5767

Once again, inspired to use wool as well as alternative fabrics.  Have you ever used the sparkle wool?

I just love it!!!!

IMG_5768

This pillow was inspired by watching a video on the journey of the Monarch butterfly…..a truly amazing

creature!!

IMG_5769

Now on to my next project…….perhaps a knitted sock?

I started the socks back HERE in January of 2014……I finished one of them HERE in March of 2014…..

It would certainly be nice to have a pair!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love those two pillows together! Your first sock is great..... it would be nice to have 2.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun projects!
    Two socks are better than one.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by.....I think I have about 4 inches on the sock now.....slow but sure!

      Delete
  3. Tammy.....
    Where are you and your blog? I finally move back to MO and there's no Tammy here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy Lanet has been included in our A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2016/03/a-sunday-drive_13.html

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!!