Sunday, November 22, 2015

On a Roll

…..now if I can just keep the motivation going!!!!

This weekend I’ve finished the backing on my basset hound pillow as well as a

monarch caterpillar pillow.

All of these long nights….I mean, it gets dark at 5:30 and I find myself going to bed at 8:30 some

nights.

I’ve made myself a list of projects that need completed, so I’ll have something to keep myself occupied

on these long, dark nights.

The cording on this pillow was on sale at Hancock Fabric and was a bit challenging to work with,

but I just loved the color.

Plus, I always like to push myself and try new things.  Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t.

This worked, but like I said, it was a bit of a challenge.

 

IMG_5764

 

Using different fabrics in addition to wool is always fun and making different sorts of flowers just makes me smile.

IMG_5757

I love the sparkly spandex!!!

I also love the velvety looking lavender polyester on her snout!

 

IMG_5762

She looks a little sad and forlorn, don’t you think?

 

IMG_5758

I also chose a fun fabric for her backing…….what a girly dog!!!

 

IMG_5761

How is the time change affecting you?  Are you getting more done, or do you find yourself whiling away the

hours parked in front of the TV or going to bed early?

Can’t wait to show you what else I’ve been up to!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, Took off some time fom socializing on the net. Was glad to catch up with your blog. Adore your basset pillow. Know how you are drawn to all things sparkly. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!!