Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring has sprung!

Yay! Looks like spring is finally here!!!

The tulips and daffodils are blooming and I spent one of our

pretty weekends painting an old black bench a bright cheery red!

Welcome spring!! #tulips #daffodils ##welcomespring #spring #flowers #redbench #red

A photo posted by Tammy Burks (@tammylanet) on

There have also been specials on asparagus….YAY! I love asparagus…..and green beans!!!

I whipped this up last night…..

Blanched green beans and asparagus sauteed in a red chili and orange zest  infused oil, then topped with a

squeeze of fresh orange juice and chopped walnuts…..doesn’t get any fresher than that!

Citrus green beans and asparagus with walnuts #whatsfordinner #foodie #greenbeans #asparagus

A photo posted by Tammy Burks (@tammylanet) on

1 comment:

  1. Spring came to Ohio today. I hope it sticks around for a while.
    Your flowers are loverly. My daffs are blooming, but something, I think the rabbits or maybe even the deer, love the tulips.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!!