Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Current Project & Finding Inspiration

IMG_5567

This is a sneak peek of my current project.

I’ve been working on it for several months……

not because it’s big….

just because I haven’t been making time to hook.

However, when I do sit down to hook on this piece,

it gives me great joy.

 

This piece has many inspirations.

One inspiration is, of course, my dogs.

my2boys

My other inspiration is my class with Heather Ritchie…..I’m now addicted to hooking

with alternative fabrics……they make me smile!!

This is one of Heather’s rugs that she brought with her to the class I took with her.

My other inspiration are these pillows from Deanne Fitzpatrick’s blog.

#hooked rugs #owls #colourful

A photo posted by Deanne Fitzpatrick (@studiodeannefitz) on

 

Inspiration is all around us, it’s just taking the time to sit down and make it our own.

Making things my own is what is giving me joy these days, I don’t care if they are

perfect, as long as they come from my heart.

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! I still prefer to hook strictly with wool.
    Sweet, sweet furbabies.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!!