Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Welcome Fall!!

It’s been so nice to have the summer off.

I tried to leave my schedule open, to make summer feel as summery as possible.

IMG_5324

However, honestly, I’m not a summer person…..I don’t especially like the heat and I’m

excited for fall to be on it’s way.

Autumn finds me thinking of art projects and makes my creative juices flow.

I can’t wait to huddle up inside with hot coffee, sketch books and wool!!!

 

 

It’s been nice to not have much on my plate except for my

regular 9-5 (make that 7:30-3:30) job.

This has left me time to decide where I want to focus my energies.

I’ve become part of an art group that meets monthly and it’s a nice group of

ladies to get together with. We all do different art forms, but many of the forms are

overlapping and it helps to have different points of view to get different ideas.

IMG_5331

I’ve also found myself doodling and sketching when I have a chance,

even if it’s on a post-it note.

IMG_5347

 

So, I’m bidding summer farewell and welcoming fall with open arms!

I hope you’ll join me.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful Tammy! A group of like-minded artists can be great inspiration! I'm ready for Fall... but not so sure about what follows... Looking forward to seeing your art projects!!
    Hugs! Cathy G
    p.s. love the big floating swan... darling photo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I just love fall and I love winter and all the snow, but don't enjoy it near as much now that Kenny has to be out in it delivering mail.....kind of sucks the joy out of it for me.

      Delete

I love to hear from you!!